- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
1 at Christopher St.-Sheridan Sq.; A, B, C, D, E, F, M at W. 4th St.-Washington Sq.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Online Ordering
- Reservations Not Required
- Beer and Wine Only
Canal to 23rd St., First Ave. to the West Side Highway
This venue is closed.
Brick Lane Curry House owner Sati Sharma and manager Vivek Deora teamed up with Raj Dodani (partner in Newark sister restaurant Partha Junction) to open a sixteen-seat Indonesian joint at 28 Greenwich Avenue. As you might guess, the new place specializes in meat, fish, and veggies on a stick, and other street foods as interpreted by chef Durayati Djunaedi, who grew up in Jakarta and has spent her most recent years cooking traditional made-from-scratch Indonesian food for weddings and events in Israel.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu