- READER REVIEWS
Saturdays Surf NYC
Mon-Fri, 8:30am-7pm; Sat-Sun, 10am-7pm
Nearby Subway Stops
6 at Spring St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- No Alcohol
Store designer Josh Rosen and two other fashion industry colleagues opened a hangout of their own, a mixed-use concept called Saturdays Surf NYC. In the narrow front coffee shop, they're pulling La Colombe coffee from a La Marzocco machine. In the back room, there's a surf shop selling wet suits and surf wax and an outdoor deck for enjoying chocolate from Mast Brothers, too.
- Pizzeria Debuts Trump Pizza, Sliced Small for People With Tiny Fingers
- Donald Trump Celebrates Cinco de Mayo With ‘the Best Taco Bowls’
- New York Times Getting Into the Business of Delivering Food to People’s Homes
- The Metrograph Movie House Serves Steak Tartare at Its Commissary
- Jewish Leader Accuses Michelin of Being Anti-Semitic