- READER REVIEWS
Saturdays Surf NYC
Mon-Fri, 8:30am-7pm; Sat-Sun, 10am-7pm
Nearby Subway Stops
6 at Spring St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- No Alcohol
Store designer Josh Rosen and two other fashion industry colleagues opened a hangout of their own, a mixed-use concept called Saturdays Surf NYC. In the narrow front coffee shop, they're pulling La Colombe coffee from a La Marzocco machine. In the back room, there's a surf shop selling wet suits and surf wax and an outdoor deck for enjoying chocolate from Mast Brothers, too.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu