- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
B, C at Cathedral Pkwy./110th St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
Fronted by six window-paneled doors that open onto the street come warm weather, this café welcomes three waves of customers to its dark-wooden tables and matching chairs: a breakfast crowd drawn by its chocolate-chip scones and pain au chocolate; a lunchtime clientele as eager for free wi-fi as the salads, wraps, and sandwiches; and an after-work contingent just in time for the happy hour when low-hanging lamps are dimmed, candles are lit, and the focus shifts from bites to booze. The signature drink of Nutella and Bailey’s Irish Cream might cripple your game of Scrabble or Boggle, but it doesn’t mean board games and hard liquor don’t go together. This joint’s got both in ample supply.Happy Hour
Daily, 4pm-9pmRecommended Dishes
Egg and cheese on a croissant, $4.70; Brie tomato sandwich, $5.95
- Enrique Olvera Opening Casual Mexican Spot in Noho
- Café Gratitude Owners Receive Death Threats Over Animal-Slaughter Scandal
- Watch Key and Peele Go Crazy Eating Hot Wings
- Dunkin’ Donuts Takes Aim at Starbucks With Its New Coffee Strategy
- Where to Eat and Drink Outdoors Now That It's Finally Warming Up