Nearby Subway Stops
F, G at Carroll St.
- Brunch - Weekend
- Outdoor Dining
- Beer and Wine Only
9th St. to Schermerhorn St., Third Ave. to Hicks St.
This venue is closed.
One bite of the superlative Neapolitan-style crust at this Carroll Gardens pizzeria demonstrates why the tiled, wood-burning pizza oven is the focal point of the warm, rustic room. But because man and woman can’t live by bread alone, no matter how tempting the notion, there’s also an extensive assortment of well-dressed salads, carpaccio, salumi and cheese, pasta, and mostly southern Italian entrées.Note
Reservations are only accepted for parties of 5 or more.Recommended Dishes
Carpaccio, $12; Salami and cheese, $14
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu