This venue is closed.
Savoy bears all the trappings of a rustic country inn, right down to the exposed wooden beams, the roaring fireplace and the wild game that's often roasted therein. A Soho foodie destination for years, Savoy offers bold permutations on American meat and fish classics, including recent standouts like salt-crusted baked duck, sautéed organic veal and roasted halibut in clam broth.
- Our Picks for Restaurants With Fireplaces
- Celebrate Earth Day at These Sustainability-Minded Restaurants
- New York Chefs Cater to Bean-Stew Classicists and Modernists Alike
- Best Restaurants With a Working Fireplace
- Restaurants Picks for Great Tomato Water
- Small Plates
Recipes at Savoy
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu