This venue is closed.
Savoy bears all the trappings of a rustic country inn, right down to the exposed wooden beams, the roaring fireplace and the wild game that's often roasted therein. A Soho foodie destination for years, Savoy offers bold permutations on American meat and fish classics, including recent standouts like salt-crusted baked duck, sautéed organic veal and roasted halibut in clam broth.
- Our Picks for Restaurants With Fireplaces
- Celebrate Earth Day at These Sustainability-Minded Restaurants
- New York Chefs Cater to Bean-Stew Classicists and Modernists Alike
- Best Restaurants With a Working Fireplace
- Restaurants Picks for Great Tomato Water
- Small Plates
Recipes at Savoy
- Introducing the Pie Sundae, Which You Can Go and Eat Right Now
- Café Henrie’s Light, Bright Dinner Menu Launches Tonight
- Mayor de Blasio Urges New Yorkers to Avoid Chick-fil-A
- FBI Apprehends Whole Foods Customer It Says Sprayed Mouse Poison in the Store
- Grim New Study Says Some Pacific Oysters Contain ‘a Cocktail of Pharmaceuticals’