This venue is closed.
Savoy bears all the trappings of a rustic country inn, right down to the exposed wooden beams, the roaring fireplace and the wild game that's often roasted therein. A Soho foodie destination for years, Savoy offers bold permutations on American meat and fish classics, including recent standouts like salt-crusted baked duck, sautéed organic veal and roasted halibut in clam broth.
- Our Picks for Restaurants With Fireplaces
- Celebrate Earth Day at These Sustainability-Minded Restaurants
- New York Chefs Cater to Bean-Stew Classicists and Modernists Alike
- Best Restaurants With a Working Fireplace
- Restaurants Picks for Great Tomato Water
- Small Plates
Recipes at Savoy
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations