- READER REVIEWS
Scarpina Bar & Grill
Nearby Subway Stops
4, 5, 6, L, N, Q, R at 14th St.-Union Sq.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard
- Dine at the Bar
- Good for Groups
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Delivery after 10pm
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
This venue is closed.
Nino Selimaj (of Nino’s, Nino’s Positano, Nino’s Tuscany, and Nino’s Bellissima Pizzeria) and Ricardo Cardona (of Sofrito, Sazon, and Gabbana)
of Selimaj’s spots, Osso Bucco, under the name Scarpina Bar &
Grill. You'll find that the “Mediterranean-Latin
fusion” menu contains items for $25 and under and features a roster that includes kebabs, tajines, seviches, and mezzes.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu