- READER REVIEWS
Sun-Thu, 11am-1am; Fri-Sat, closed
Nearby Subway Stops
Q at Ave. J
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Late-Night Dining
- Online Ordering
- No Alcohol
Ave. M to Cortelyou Rd., Flatbush Ave. to 16th Ave.
- Order Delivery with ordering.orders2.me
A sleek, modern fast-food operation in Midwood, Schnitzi deals not in the traditional Viennese schnitzel but rather its Jewish counterpart, made with chicken instead of veal and held to Glatt Kosher standards. The cutlets, served on fresh, crisp baguettes, come in several varieties, all of which are worth eating, especially given the scarcity of good fast food in the neighborhood.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu