- READER REVIEWS
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Good for Groups
- Singles Scene
This venue is closed.
The younger, loungier sequel to Il Gattopardo brings some of its predecessor's Southern Italian signatures to a subterranean space below the Hotel Giraffe. But besides sauteed escarole and Neapolitan meat loaf, the broad Mediterranean menu makes room for a terrific kibbeh appetizer, a Cordoba salad, and, at lunch, a $22.50 daily changing piatto unico, or European-style bento box.
Neapolitan meatloaf, $21; pan-roasted striped bass, $23; grilled swordfish, $25
New York Magazine Reviews
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu