- READER REVIEWS
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Good for Groups
- Singles Scene
This venue is closed.
The younger, loungier sequel to Il Gattopardo brings some of its predecessor's Southern Italian signatures to a subterranean space below the Hotel Giraffe. But besides sauteed escarole and Neapolitan meat loaf, the broad Mediterranean menu makes room for a terrific kibbeh appetizer, a Cordoba salad, and, at lunch, a $22.50 daily changing piatto unico, or European-style bento box.
Neapolitan meatloaf, $21; pan-roasted striped bass, $23; grilled swordfish, $25
New York Magazine Reviews
- Introducing the Pie Sundae, Which You Can Go and Eat Right Now
- Café Henrie’s Light, Bright Dinner Menu Launches Tonight
- Mayor de Blasio Urges New Yorkers to Avoid Chick-fil-A
- FBI Apprehends Whole Foods Customer It Says Sprayed Mouse Poison in the Store
- Grim New Study Says Some Pacific Oysters Contain ‘a Cocktail of Pharmaceuticals’