- READER REVIEWS
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Good for Groups
- Singles Scene
This venue is closed.
The younger, loungier sequel to Il Gattopardo brings some of its predecessor's Southern Italian signatures to a subterranean space below the Hotel Giraffe. But besides sauteed escarole and Neapolitan meat loaf, the broad Mediterranean menu makes room for a terrific kibbeh appetizer, a Cordoba salad, and, at lunch, a $22.50 daily changing piatto unico, or European-style bento box.
Neapolitan meatloaf, $21; pan-roasted striped bass, $23; grilled swordfish, $25
New York Magazine Reviews
- Silicon Valley Start-Up Working to Create a World Where All Pizza Is Cooked by Robots
- Japanese Chain Debuts Predictably Bonkers Ghostbusters Burgers
- Brooklyn’s Take Root Will Host Its First Designer Pop-up This Weekend
- The Stonewall Inn Is Now a National Monument
- IHOP Staffers Turned Their Entire Restaurant Into an All-out Brawl