- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
6 at 28th St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Business Lunch
- Good for Groups
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Full Bar
14th St. to 34th St.; Second Ave. to Eighth Ave.
This venue is closed.
This sprawling hospitality complex attempts to minister to the neighborhood office-worker's every need, from catered breakfast meetings to Venetian-inspired bar snacks, accompanied by Italian wines by the glass or bottle. Not to mention a bustling takeout shop, he-man rib steaks, scrumptious pastas, and a grilled pizza that calls the conventional supremacy of the wood-burning brick oven into serious question.Extra
New York Magazine Reviews
Recipes at Scopa
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s