Mon-Tue, 5pm-11pm; Wed, 5pm-11:30pm; Thu, noon-11:30pm; Fri, noon-12:30am; Sat, 11:30am-12:30am; Sun, 11:30am-10:30pm
Nearby Subway Stops
2, 3, 4, 5, B, Q at Atlantic Ave.-Barclays Center; C at Lafayette Ave.; G at Fulton St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Dine at the Bar
- Good for Groups
- Reservations Not Required
- Full Bar
Hanson Pl. to Dekalb Ave., S. Oxford St. to Rockwell Pl.
Sleek and modern, with a distinct Sicilian accent, this ristorante is a welcome answer to a perennial outer-borough question: Where to eat near BAM? Comfortable banquettes, a spacious bar, and uncommon offerings are already pleasing the neighbors.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu