- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
G at Bedford-Nostrand Aves.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Great Desserts
- Hot Spot
- No Alcohol
This venue is closed.
After learning to make bread at Chestnut in Carroll Gardens, Matthew Tilden decided he wanted to leave the traditional café setting and launched SCRATCHbread with only $5,000, peddling his loaves of cracked fennel, Brownstone focaccia, and scones at shops around Brooklyn. After seventeen months flitting from oven to oven trying to get SCRATCHbread out to the masses, he finally found a production spot in Bed-Stuy.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu