Sun-Thu, 11:30am-12:15am; Fri-Sat, 11:30am-1:15am
Nearby Subway Stops
L at Bedford Ave.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Good for Groups
- Late-Night Dining
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Singles Scene
- Design Standout
- Delivery after 10pm
- Reservations Not Required
- Full Bar
S. 4th St to N. 14th St., Havemeyer St. to Kent Ave.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
With multiples branches of Spice and one SEA in Manhattan, this burgeoning Thai chainlet established a Brooklyn beachhead on Williamsburg turf. This spot has two bars and a D.J.; its stylish 7,500-square-foot premises also feature a Buddha statue, a reflecting pool, and seventies-style lounge bubble chairs.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu