- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
A, C at High St.; 2, 3 at Clark St.
- Brunch - Weekend
- Dine at the Bar
- Good for Groups
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
The menu at this brick-clad restaurant features global flavors and nouveau combinations in dishes like Ceylon tea spiced lamb with apricots, eggplant, and a sauce of reduced grapes.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu