- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
1, 2, 3 at Chambers St.
- Hot Spot
- Notable Chef
- Design Standout
This venue is closed.
Danube gets a face-lift, losing the carpeting and curtains (but keeping the white tablecloths) and gaining a French-and-Italian-accented menu, plus what Bouley hopes will be the best French fries in New York.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s