- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
1, 2, 3 at Chambers St.
- Hot Spot
- Notable Chef
- Design Standout
This venue is closed.
Danube gets a face-lift, losing the carpeting and curtains (but keeping the white tablecloths) and gaining a French-and-Italian-accented menu, plus what Bouley hopes will be the best French fries in New York.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu