- READER REVIEWS
Sel et Gras
This venue is closed.
The dining room is covered in graffiti and filled with aluminum chairs, while the kitchen here puts out French classics like moules frites and escargot bourguignon.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More