- READER REVIEWS
Sel et Gras
This venue is closed.
The dining room is covered in graffiti and filled with aluminum chairs, while the kitchen here puts out French classics like moules frites and escargot bourguignon.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu