- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
6 at Astor Pl.
This venue is closed.
A Korean fast-food joint on St. Marks Place serves up a sandwich packed with a mouthful of veggies including pickled daikon and shiitake mushrooms, as well as egg and your choice of meat or tofu on a toasted roll. It holds its own as a Korean alternative to the ones at NickyÂ’s Vietnamese. And hereÂ’s a secret about it: You can order it with provolone. Not quite as successful: The al dente dumplings topped with sesame seeds.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu