Serafina Fabulous Pizza
Nearby Subway Stops
6 at 77th St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Good for Groups
- Outdoor Dining
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Reservations Not Required
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
72nd St. to 88th St., Third Ave. to Fifth Ave.
Sit upstairs at the 79th Street location, and pretend you're on a breezy patio in Italy as you munch on Serafina's delectable thin-crust pizzas, stellar pastas, and inventive salads. Be sure to go early: The no-reservations policy means the lines start to get pretty long around 8 p.m.Note
Reservations only accepted for parties of six or more.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu