Seven Spring Food & Wine
This venue is closed.
Burgers and sushi might not seem like natural bedfellows, but Seven Spring owner Larry Chung says his restaurant's offerings reflect "the new American melting pot." Chung hails from a family of restaurateurs and has worked in restaurants since he was 13; with his brother Richard in in the kitchen, he serves burgers with toppings like truffled cheese and sautéed onions, or bleu cheese and avocado. Sushi rolls — filled with things like yellowtail, avocado, and scallions, or soft-shell crab, avocado, and lime-wasabi sauce — are also popular. Drinks include a half-dozen varieties each of sake, beer, and wine.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu