- READER REVIEWS
Shachi's Arepas To Go
Nearby Subway Stops
A, C, E at 34th St.-Penn Station
- Good for Groups
- Teen Appeal
- Online Ordering
- Reservations Not Required
- Beer and Wine Only
Fifth Ave. to Twelfth Ave., 23rd St. to 40th St.
This venue is closed.
If you can't make it down for breakfast to try the pizzarepas, it's all right: They're served all day long at this Venezuelan cantina, which also boasts empanadas, salads, and a variety of entrées in addition to a dozen variations on the arepa.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu