Sheep Meadow Cafe
This venue is closed.
Shakespeare and SummerStage are two excellent reasons to hang out in Central Park after dark; Sheep Meadow Cafe, on the northern fringe of that lush lawn, is another. During the day, it’s hot dogs and tuna sandwiches at the snack bar; after five, the staff stokes the charcoal-fired barbecue whence come the sirloin steak, swordfish, and rainbow trout served at the 100-seat café out back.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu