Sheep Meadow Cafe
This venue is closed.
Shakespeare and SummerStage are two excellent reasons to hang out in Central Park after dark; Sheep Meadow Cafe, on the northern fringe of that lush lawn, is another. During the day, it’s hot dogs and tuna sandwiches at the snack bar; after five, the staff stokes the charcoal-fired barbecue whence come the sirloin steak, swordfish, and rainbow trout served at the 100-seat café out back.
- Introducing the Pie Sundae, Which You Can Go and Eat Right Now
- Café Henrie’s Light, Bright Dinner Menu Launches Tonight
- Mayor de Blasio Urges New Yorkers to Avoid Chick-fil-A
- FBI Apprehends Whole Foods Customer It Says Sprayed Mouse Poison in the Store
- Grim New Study Says Some Pacific Oysters Contain ‘a Cocktail of Pharmaceuticals’