Sheep Meadow Cafe
This venue is closed.
Shakespeare and SummerStage are two excellent reasons to hang out in Central Park after dark; Sheep Meadow Cafe, on the northern fringe of that lush lawn, is another. During the day, it’s hot dogs and tuna sandwiches at the snack bar; after five, the staff stokes the charcoal-fired barbecue whence come the sirloin steak, swordfish, and rainbow trout served at the 100-seat café out back.
- Silicon Valley Start-Up Working to Create a World Where All Pizza Is Cooked by Robots
- Japanese Chain Debuts Predictably Bonkers Ghostbusters Burgers
- Brooklyn’s Take Root Will Host Its First Designer Pop-up This Weekend
- The Stonewall Inn Is Now a National Monument
- IHOP Staffers Turned Their Entire Restaurant Into an All-out Brawl