- READER REVIEWS
This venue is closed.
The owner and chef of Fresh expand their Tribecan piscine pursuits with this casual oyster bar and tavern (formerly Rosie's). Whitewashed and wooden-beamed, the barroom's decorated with photos of coastal New England, and the menu reinforces the nautical theme: Choose among oysters and littlenecks, clam rolls and finnan haddie, and a slew of baked, stuffed, and batter-fried seafood.Extra
For Kids: Kids have their own menu and can order as many oyster crackers as their little hearts desire. The lofted seating area is perfect for a noisy group.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu