- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
4, 5, 6 at Brooklyn Bridge-City Hall; J, Z at Chambers St.
American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Tea Time
- No Alcohol
This venue is closed.
A suave Italian chain with two Manhattan branches, Sicaffé offers a glimmer of hope. The signature espresso drink, the cappuccino Triestino, is close to the ideal—a syrupy shot of rich espresso, a righteous tuft of silky foam—and all the sweet, bitter, smooth components are as well balanced as a Cirque du Soleil tightrope artist.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu