Mon-Fri, 11:30am-3pm and 5pm-11pm; Sat, 5pm-11pm; Sun, closed
Nearby Subway Stops
6 at 51st St.; E, M at Lexington Ave.-53rd St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Business Lunch
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
Having spiffed up the mythic nineteenth-century saloon without disgruntling its eclectic clientele, P.J. Clarke’s owners expanded the brand upstairs with a gentrified chophouse menu and ambitious prices. Romantic in a roadhouse way, the room's woodsy and dark, with bare brick, Sinatra crooning, and some surprisingly good food: glistening scallops, carefully cooked salmon cut as big as a T-bone, and a fine sirloin shell with fries.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu