- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
F at Second Ave.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Dine at the Bar
- Teen Appeal
- Beer and Wine Only
This venue is closed.
The street-cart pretzel vendors get some fierce competition in the form of Sigmund Pretzelshop, a soft-pretzel purveyor that hawks its wares in flavors like jalapeño-Cheddar and cinnamon-raisin. Also, dipping sauces, beer, and a streetside offshoot on the Upper East Side.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu