Silk Rd Tavern
Mon-Thu, 10am-11pm; Fri-Sat, 10am-midnight; Sun, 10am-9pm
Nearby Subway Stops
F, M at 23rd St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Daily
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
In ancient times, the Silk Road was the trade route between Europe and Asia—which at Silk Rd Tavern means such exotic specialties as "Everything Eggrolls," featuring the whole duck, foie and all. You might also want to tuck into Singapore chile crab potpie; macaroni and cheese made with Korean rice cakes and cheddar; or maybe egg-topped barbecued short rib with brussels sprouts. There's also a fusion-y cocktail list, to be enjoyed at the 30-seat bar or in the 40 dining-room seats.
- Colonia Verde’s Next Sunday Asado Features Alex Raij and Fany Gerson
- Levain Bakery, and Its Tremendous Cookies, Are Moving to a Bigger Space
- Starbucks Introduces Nitrogen-Infused Cold Brew, Just Wants to Be One of the Cool Kids
- ‘Renegade’ Ice-Cream Trucks Terrorizing Mister Softee Drivers
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus