Silk Rd Tavern
Mon-Thu, 10am-11pm; Fri-Sat, 10am-midnight; Sun, 10am-9pm
Nearby Subway Stops
F, M at 23rd St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Daily
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
In ancient times, the Silk Road was the trade route between Europe and Asia—which at Silk Rd Tavern means such exotic specialties as "Everything Eggrolls," featuring the whole duck, foie and all. You might also want to tuck into Singapore chile crab potpie; macaroni and cheese made with Korean rice cakes and cheddar; or maybe egg-topped barbecued short rib with brussels sprouts. There's also a fusion-y cocktail list, to be enjoyed at the 30-seat bar or in the 40 dining-room seats.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu