Silk Rd Tavern
Mon-Thu, 10am-11pm; Fri-Sat, 10am-midnight; Sun, 10am-9pm
Nearby Subway Stops
F, M at 23rd St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Daily
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
In ancient times, the Silk Road was the trade route between Europe and Asia—which at Silk Rd Tavern means such exotic specialties as "Everything Eggrolls," featuring the whole duck, foie and all. You might also want to tuck into Singapore chile crab potpie; macaroni and cheese made with Korean rice cakes and cheddar; or maybe egg-topped barbecued short rib with brussels sprouts. There's also a fusion-y cocktail list, to be enjoyed at the 30-seat bar or in the 40 dining-room seats.
- Here Are 2016’s James Beard Restaurant and Chef Award Winners
- FBI Looking for Man Who Sprinkled ‘Unknown Liquid Substance’ Around Whole Foods
- Taliban Fighters Are Unimpressed With McDonald’s Food
- Grumpy Del Taco Manager Fired After Not Understanding How Easy It Is to Post a Video Online
- Will Chickpea Water Be the Next Kale?