Mon-Fri, 7am-noon and 5pm-10pm; Sat, 8am-1pm and 5pm-10pm; Sun, 8am-1pm
Nearby Subway Stops
4, 5, 6, 7, S at Grand Central-42nd St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Dine at the Bar
- Outdoor Dining
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
Never mind the photos of brownstone stoops and the Brooklyn Bridge. This chic hotel lounge is strictly Park Avenue. In one room, high-backed mahogany banquettes with leather upholstery face off for intimate seating nooks framed by metallic, mustard-colored curtains while behind the leather-trimmed marble bar, 1950s movies screen. Master mixologist Dale DeGroff designed the original cocktail menu, which has now mostly been replaced with a selection of organic concoctions (like the Green Tea Blossom and Agave Nectar Margarita) made with fresh, largely locally grown ingrediants. These pleasant twists extend to the tavern menu: buffalo lollipop wings are redesigned pub grub, specifically boneless seasoned chicken wrapped around a daintily stripped bone. With its few outdoor tables along a stretch of under-populated Park Avenue, you may think you’re back in Brooklyn after all.
- Here Are 2016’s James Beard Restaurant and Chef Award Winners
- FBI Looking for Man Who Sprinkled ‘Unknown Liquid Substance’ Around Whole Foods
- Taliban Fighters Are Unimpressed With McDonald’s Food
- Grumpy Del Taco Manager Fired After Not Understanding How Easy It Is to Post a Video Online
- Will Chickpea Water Be the Next Kale?