Chloe's Soft Serve Fruit Co.
Mon-Thu, 7:30am-10pm; Fri-Sat, 9am-11pm; Sun, 9am-10pm
Nearby Subway Stops
6 at 77th St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Great Desserts
- No Alcohol
66th St. to 90th St., York Ave. to Fifth Ave.
This venue is closed.
The frozen treats (ice-cream pops! slushees!) — they just keep coming. What are we dealing with here? Fruizo, a soft-serve made from just seasonal fruit, filtered water, and organic cane sugar. It’s sort of like a sorbet in that it doesn’t contain dairy, but it comes out of a fro-yo machine, and you can top it with fresh fruit, granola, cereals, and even maple syrup. The concept was created by four health-conscious friends (finance executives Michael Sloan and Jason Epstein, Jason’s wife, Chloe, and model Lauren Browne) who worked with culinary consultants to make sure their product came to under 100 calories per four-ounce serving.
- 12 Session Beers That Are Perfect for Summer Guzzling
- Silicon Valley Start-Up Working to Create a World Where All Pizza Is Cooked by Robots
- Japanese Chain Debuts Predictably Bonkers Ghostbusters Burgers
- Brooklyn’s Take Root Will Host Its First Designer Pop-up This Weekend
- The Stonewall Inn Is Now a National Monument