Chloe's Soft Serve Fruit Co.
Mon-Thu, 7:30am-10pm; Fri-Sat, 9am-11pm; Sun, 9am-10pm
Nearby Subway Stops
6 at 77th St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Great Desserts
- No Alcohol
66th St. to 90th St., York Ave. to Fifth Ave.
This venue is closed.
The frozen treats (ice-cream pops! slushees!) — they just keep coming. What are we dealing with here? Fruizo, a soft-serve made from just seasonal fruit, filtered water, and organic cane sugar. It’s sort of like a sorbet in that it doesn’t contain dairy, but it comes out of a fro-yo machine, and you can top it with fresh fruit, granola, cereals, and even maple syrup. The concept was created by four health-conscious friends (finance executives Michael Sloan and Jason Epstein, Jason’s wife, Chloe, and model Lauren Browne) who worked with culinary consultants to make sure their product came to under 100 calories per four-ounce serving.
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More
- Two Men Indicted in Massive French Laundry Wine Robbery