Singas Famous Pizza
Nearby Subway Stops
M, R at 46th St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Online Ordering
- No Alcohol
43rd Ave. to 28th Ave., 55th St. to 33rd St.
- Order Delivery with grubhub.com
Instead of the traditional triangle served at most corner joints, Singas Famous Pizza breaks suit with round, 10-inch pies. That unorthodox shape and the owner’s Greek origins might seem surprising for a chain established circa 1967; with several locations in New Jersey, five in Queens, and one in Brooklyn, no one’s complaining. Toppings are more comprehensive than what you’d expect from the no-frills décor. Aside from the ubiquitous sausage and pepperoni there’s also chicken Alfredo and cauliflower. Just don’t weigh your pie down with too many veggies: The buttery crust is one of Singas’ singular accomplishments.Recommended Dishes
Green peppers pizza, $8.25
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu