Nearby Subway Stops
6 at 51st St.; E, M at Lexington Ave.-53rd St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Business Lunch
- Reservations Not Required
- Full Bar
39th St. to 59th St., FDR Dr. to Fifth Ave.
According to Orhan Yegen, the passionate, pony-tailed chef-owner of this Turtle Bay café, Turkish cuisine gets no respect. It's misunderstood and mangled—by everyone but him. Having tasted his hot yogurt soup, we're inclined to agree. The menu is extensive and varied, but after following the guy around town from kitchen to kitchen, we've come across a foolproof ordering protocol: the appetizer sampler, followed by the invariably lamb-based special of the day.Note
Reservations are only accepted for parties of six or more.
- Salad Chain Literally Everyone’s Obsessed With Bans Bacon and Sriracha From Its Menus
- Lin-Manuel Miranda â€‹Finally Got His Sardi’s Portrait
- Dairy Queen Gives America ‘Ultimate Frappé’ Coffee Drinks
- GQ’s ‘12 Best New Restaurants of 2016’ Includes Wildair, Untitled, and Mimi
- Olmsted, From 3 Atera Alumni, Opens in Prospect Heights Tonight