- READER REVIEWS
This venue is closed.
Though Egyptian cuisine sometimes skews more toward Mediterranean than Middle Eastern, this late-night destination manages to balance the flavors of both. Stick with the house specialties here, like the savory koshary, a starchy and saucy mixture of pasta, lentils, and onions.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s