- READER REVIEWS
This venue is closed.
Though Egyptian cuisine sometimes skews more toward Mediterranean than Middle Eastern, this late-night destination manages to balance the flavors of both. Stick with the house specialties here, like the savory koshary, a starchy and saucy mixture of pasta, lentils, and onions.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu