The Slaughtered Lamb Pub
Sun-Thu, noon-1am; Fri-Sat, noon-4am
Nearby Subway Stops
A, B, C, D, E, F, M at W. 4th St.-Washington Sq.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Dine at the Bar
- Reservations Not Required
- Full Bar
The legend of the werewolf and the cult flick An American Werewolf in London have made this kitschy pub a mecca for tourists and Village oddballs. The very dark interior, perfumed with the scent of stale beer and deep-fried pub fare, is akin to Planet Hollywood meets old London Pub. The bar has limited seating; an attached dining room fares better with deep wooden booths. On busier nights (basically Thursday through Saturday), the party extends into the basement dungeon for games of pool and/or private parties. There’s also an impressive list of 100 bottled beers and twelve seasonal draught beers plus an equally noteworthy shot list including the secret recipe Fart Juice and the old standby Irish Car Bomb.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu