Nearby Subway Stops
1 at 79th St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Outdoor Dining
- Full Bar
75St. to 96th St.; Central Park West to Riverside Dr.
This venue is closed.
Slightly Oliver is a cocktail-themed gastropub. The menu features fish and chips, shepard's pie, housemade macaroni and cheese, and sticky toffee pudding; the cocktail menu is splashed with five-ingredient punches and Prohibition-era interpretations — because no one else is doing that!
- Colonia Verde’s Next Sunday Asado Features Alex Raij and Fany Gerson
- Levain Bakery, and Its Tremendous Cookies, Are Moving to a Bigger Space
- Starbucks Introduces Nitrogen-Infused Cold Brew, Just Wants to Be One of the Cool Kids
- ‘Renegade’ Ice-Cream Trucks Terrorizing Mister Softee Drivers
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus