Nearby Subway Stops
F, G at Seventh Ave.
- Late-Night Dining
- Online Ordering
- No Alcohol
20th St. to Flatbush Ave., Prospect Park West to Fourth Ave.
- Order Delivery with easywayordering.com
Whether you’ll be smiling like the big orange pizza-pie mural on the outside of this joint depends in part on what you order inside. A doughy calzone? Probably not so much. A chicken roll? Maybe from ear to ear. As to the slices, it’s best to stick to the plain or pepperoni and avoid experiments like the salad pizza, which piles a lot of shredded lettuce on top. The quintessential pizzeria décor—an oil painting, a photo of the Italian soccer team, some hanging plastic plants—comes second to the view afforded by the large windows. Most of the nine red-backed booths in this narrow eatery offer more than a glimpse of one of Park Slope’s livelier intersections.Recommended Dishes
Pepperoni slice, $3, fresh mozzarella pizza, $7.25
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu