Mon-Wed, 11:30am-10pm; Thu-Sat, 11:30am-11pm; Sun, 11:30am-9pm
Nearby Subway Stops
C, E at Spring St.; N, R at Prince St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Beer and Wine Only
Canal St. to 4th St., Bowery to West Side Hwy.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
Don't be fooled by the name: This tiny Soho storefront is a full-fledged restaurant. The emphasis is on fresh Greek salads and meze, like tzatziki and skordalia, but the kitchen also turns out creative Greek-inspired sandwiches, roasted chicken, savory pastries stuffed with chicken and olives, and daily specials like pastitsio and braised lamb. Greek wines and beer round out the Hellenic experience.Recommended Dishes
Meze platter, $18; butter bean salad, $10.50; chicken boureki, $12; olive boureki, $12; pastitsio, $23; braised lamb stifado, $24
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu