Mon-Wed, 11:30am-10pm; Thu-Sat, 11:30am-11pm; Sun, 11:30am-9pm
Nearby Subway Stops
C, E at Spring St.; N, R at Prince St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Beer and Wine Only
Canal St. to 4th St., Bowery to West Side Hwy.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
Don't be fooled by the name: This tiny Soho storefront is a full-fledged restaurant. The emphasis is on fresh Greek salads and meze, like tzatziki and skordalia, but the kitchen also turns out creative Greek-inspired sandwiches, roasted chicken, savory pastries stuffed with chicken and olives, and daily specials like pastitsio and braised lamb. Greek wines and beer round out the Hellenic experience.Recommended Dishes
Meze platter, $18; butter bean salad, $10.50; chicken boureki, $12; olive boureki, $12; pastitsio, $23; braised lamb stifado, $24
- Silicon Valley Start-Up Working to Create a World Where All Pizza Is Cooked by Robots
- Japanese Chain Debuts Predictably Bonkers Ghostbusters Burgers
- Brooklyn’s Take Root Will Host Its First Designer Pop-up This Weekend
- The Stonewall Inn Is Now a National Monument
- IHOP Staffers Turned Their Entire Restaurant Into an All-out Brawl