Mon-Wed, 11:30am-10pm; Thu-Sat, 11:30am-11pm; Sun, 11:30am-9pm
Nearby Subway Stops
C, E at Spring St.; N, R at Prince St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Beer and Wine Only
Canal St. to 4th St., Bowery to West Side Hwy.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
Don't be fooled by the name: This tiny Soho storefront is a full-fledged restaurant. The emphasis is on fresh Greek salads and meze, like tzatziki and skordalia, but the kitchen also turns out creative Greek-inspired sandwiches, roasted chicken, savory pastries stuffed with chicken and olives, and daily specials like pastitsio and braised lamb. Greek wines and beer round out the Hellenic experience.Recommended Dishes
Meze platter, $18; butter bean salad, $10.50; chicken boureki, $12; olive boureki, $12; pastitsio, $23; braised lamb stifado, $24
- Introducing the Pie Sundae, Which You Can Go and Eat Right Now
- Café Henrie’s Light, Bright Dinner Menu Launches Tonight
- Mayor de Blasio Urges New Yorkers to Avoid Chick-fil-A
- FBI Apprehends Whole Foods Customer It Says Sprayed Mouse Poison in the Store
- Grim New Study Says Some Pacific Oysters Contain ‘a Cocktail of Pharmaceuticals’