Mon-Thu, noon-3:30pm and 5:30pm-10:30pm; Fri, noon-3:30pm and 5:30pm-11pm; Sat, noon-3:50pm and 5:30pm-11pm; Sun, noon-3:50pm and 5:30pm-10:30pm
Nearby Subway Stops
6 at Astor Pl.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Dine at the Bar
- Reservations Not Required
- Beer and Wine Only
- Sake and Soju
In Japan, buckwheat soba and creamy udon noodles are enjoyed in restaurants and noodle bars for both their taste and nutritional value. Soba-Ya brings this tradition to the East Village with an impressive menu of cold and hot noodle dishes as well as Japanese standards like sweet potatoes, squash, and regional sake. If you feel confused by the many unfamiliar names and choices on the menu, the helpful staff will guide you. It’s easy to be surprised when even the ice cream comes in unusual (yet delicious) flavors like black sesame or honey wasabi.
- Here Are 2016’s James Beard Restaurant and Chef Award Winners
- FBI Looking for Man Who Sprinkled ‘Unknown Liquid Substance’ Around Whole Foods
- Taliban Fighters Are Unimpressed With McDonald’s Food
- Grumpy Del Taco Manager Fired After Not Understanding How Easy It Is to Post a Video Online
- Will Chickpea Water Be the Next Kale?