- READER REVIEWS
Sun-Wed, noon-midnight; Thu-Sat, noon-3am
Nearby Subway Stops
C, E at Spring St.
American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Brunch - Weekend
- Late-Night Dining
- Outdoor Dining
- Full Bar
Canal St. to W. 10th St., West Side Hwy.
This venue is closed.
This stylish south-of-the-border newcomer, where everything is homemade, has got a little something for everyone—from the Kobe-beef "burrito gringo" and the tilapia seviche, to the "plato mexicano de maiz," a smorgasbord of sopes, tamales, tostadas, and huaraches. It's a corn-flour carb fest, and just the thing to soak up the alcohol in the obligatory frozen (albeit freshly-made) margaritas.Extra
Brunch: Sat-Sun, noon-4:30pm
Happy Hour: Daily, 3:30pm-5:30pm, $2 homemade tacos and $4 freshly made margaritas; Reverse Happy Hour is Thu-Sat, midnight-3am
Sangria Sundays: Buy a pitcher of sangria and get free nachos
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu