Sun-Thu, 11:30am-10:30pm; Fri-Sat, 11:30am-11pm
Nearby Subway Stops
N, R at Prince St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Outdoor Dining
- Full Bar
Canal St. to Bleeker St., Bowery to West Broadway
Named after the parking lot it replaced, this greenhouse of a building resembles a food court once you get inside. The blonde park benches? Not actually wood. Those garden chairs? Actually plastic. That fireplace? An electronic screen. Who knows whether the ivy is climbing the walls or glued on? At least a very real breeze is coming through the floor-to-ceiling windows. The best way to escape the Playmobil décor is to sit outside at one of the picnic tables on the small patio. Though it’s no beer garden, Soho Park is as good a place as any to pair a 16 oz. stein of Schneider Weiss with Belgian fries. With half of the six beers on tap from Brooklyn’s Sixpoint brewery, local pride comes into play. Neighborhood nods include fried pickles from Guss’s and sauerkraut from the Essex Street Market.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu