- READER REVIEWS
This venue is closed.
No mahogany moldings, doorstop-size wine list, or brass railings, and if you want a post-prandial panatela, you're out of luck. But what a pleasure to eat a juicy steak sized for a human instead of an action figure, and to have the option of ordering sides other than creamed corn and home fries. Think of Soho Steak as an affordably priced, breezily winning bistro that just happens to serve some real tasty beef.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu