- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
A, C, E at Canal St.; 1 at Canal St.
American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Outdoor Dining
- Online Ordering
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
Vesey St. to Houston St., Broadway to West Side Hwy.
This venue is closed.
After thriving in the shadows of remote western Tribeca for seven years, this Italian-Argentine hybrid has spawned a tri-level theater-district branch with a balcony, a patio garden, two bars, and the same inspired array of lunchtime sandwiches, bruschetta, and pasta—not to mention an Atkins-friendly emphasis on meat, and three kinds of chimichurri, the herby Argentine national condiment.Brunch
Sat-Sun, 10:30am-4pm; a la carte menu.Recommended Dishes
Terracotta-roasted garlic shrimp, $12; roasted beet salad, $12; filet mignon, $26; bread pudding, $7
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More