- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
A, C, E at Canal St.; 1 at Canal St.
American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Outdoor Dining
- Online Ordering
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
Vesey St. to Houston St., Broadway to West Side Hwy.
This venue is closed.
After thriving in the shadows of remote western Tribeca for seven years, this Italian-Argentine hybrid has spawned a tri-level theater-district branch with a balcony, a patio garden, two bars, and the same inspired array of lunchtime sandwiches, bruschetta, and pasta—not to mention an Atkins-friendly emphasis on meat, and three kinds of chimichurri, the herby Argentine national condiment.Brunch
Sat-Sun, 10:30am-4pm; a la carte menu.Recommended Dishes
Terracotta-roasted garlic shrimp, $12; roasted beet salad, $12; filet mignon, $26; bread pudding, $7
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s