- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
A, C, E at Canal St.; 1 at Canal St.
American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Outdoor Dining
- Online Ordering
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
Vesey St. to Houston St., Broadway to West Side Hwy.
This venue is closed.
After thriving in the shadows of remote western Tribeca for seven years, this Italian-Argentine hybrid has spawned a tri-level theater-district branch with a balcony, a patio garden, two bars, and the same inspired array of lunchtime sandwiches, bruschetta, and pasta—not to mention an Atkins-friendly emphasis on meat, and three kinds of chimichurri, the herby Argentine national condiment.Brunch
Sat-Sun, 10:30am-4pm; a la carte menu.Recommended Dishes
Terracotta-roasted garlic shrimp, $12; roasted beet salad, $12; filet mignon, $26; bread pudding, $7
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu