American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Online Ordering
- Beer and Wine Only
- Sake and Soju
34th St. to 70th St, Sutton Pl. to Fifth Ave.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
This venue is closed.
This cookie-cutter sushi and teriyaki den within spitting distance of the 59th St. Bridge is like dozens of others in town, although its house rolls are bountiful and charmingly named: the American Dream Roll, Christmas Roll, and Rock N'Roll. Its specials have made it a go-to place for budget-minded 20-somethings in the area: there is a daily all-you-can-eat deal and, even stranger, an all-you-can-drink deal that includes Sapporo, Kirin, sake, and wine.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu