Nearby Subway Stops
A, C, E at 14th St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Online Ordering
- No Alcohol
Morton St. to 25th St., Sixth Ave. to West Side Hwy.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
This venue is closed.
If you can’t see yourself saying “chai tea soy latte,” this isn’t the place for you. Which is too bad, because the sunny, stylish café is more than a refuge for the health-minded subset of the coffee-drinking subculture—it’s also a source of delicious soy-based snacks and sandwiches. If that’s a foreign concept to you, consider pressed bagels with banana, honey, and soynut butter, and and avocado-and-tofu-salad sandwiches. Turkey, tuna, and curried-chicken salad insinuate their way into the menu, so carnivores won’t feel left out.
- FBI Looking for Man Who Sprinkled ‘Unknown Liquid Substance’ Around Whole Foods
- Taliban Fighters Are Unimpressed With McDonald’s Food
- Grumpy Del Taco Manager Fired After Not Understanding How Easy It Is to Post a Video Online
- Will Chickpea Water Be the Next Kale?
- Tony Danza’s Side Hustle Is Selling Mozzarella