Nearby Subway Stops
A, C, E at 14th St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Online Ordering
- No Alcohol
Morton St. to 25th St., Sixth Ave. to West Side Hwy.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
This venue is closed.
If you can’t see yourself saying “chai tea soy latte,” this isn’t the place for you. Which is too bad, because the sunny, stylish café is more than a refuge for the health-minded subset of the coffee-drinking subculture—it’s also a source of delicious soy-based snacks and sandwiches. If that’s a foreign concept to you, consider pressed bagels with banana, honey, and soynut butter, and and avocado-and-tofu-salad sandwiches. Turkey, tuna, and curried-chicken salad insinuate their way into the menu, so carnivores won’t feel left out.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu