- READER REVIEWS
Sparky's All-American Food
This venue is closed.
At Sparky's, the quality of the all-natural, locally made hot dog is matched by the quality of the toppings. Choose your own or try one of the thirteen combinations, like home-made relish, hot cherry peppers, pickle, tomato, and celery salt (No. 6), a worthy tribute to the Chicago-style dog; classic sauerkraut and mustard (No. 10); and our favorite, "buffalo wing" sauce and blue-cheese dressing with a dash of celery salt (No. 7), one of those inspired all-American pairings like fried chicken and waffles—pure fast-food fusion genius.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s