- READER REVIEWS
Sparky's All-American Food
This venue is closed.
At Sparky's, the quality of the all-natural, locally made hot dog is matched by the quality of the toppings. Choose your own or try one of the thirteen combinations, like home-made relish, hot cherry peppers, pickle, tomato, and celery salt (No. 6), a worthy tribute to the Chicago-style dog; classic sauerkraut and mustard (No. 10); and our favorite, "buffalo wing" sauce and blue-cheese dressing with a dash of celery salt (No. 7), one of those inspired all-American pairings like fried chicken and waffles—pure fast-food fusion genius.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu