Sun-Thu, 11am-11pm; Fri-Sat, 11am-midnight
Nearby Subway Stops
C, E at 23rd St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Online Ordering
- Reservations Not Required
- Sake and Soju
- Full Bar
10th St. to 30th St., Broadway to West Side Hwy.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
Another branch in a burgeoning Thai chainlet challenges the conventional wisdom that the authenticity of an ethnic restaurant can be measured by its grubbiness (the more worn the Formica, the better the food). The deft kitchen here overcomes a strikingly mod décor, a persistent electro soundtrack, and fancified presentations to turn out well-seasoned, extremely tasty versions of classics like sweet-and-sour crispy-duck salad; panang beef curry flecked with aromatic lime leaves; soft, wide rice noodles in an addictive black-bean sauce; and a roster of fresh-seafood specials.Recommended Dishes
Sweet-and-sour crispy-duck salad, $7; panang beef curry with lime leaves, $11
- FBI Looking for Man Who Sprinkled ‘Unknown Liquid Substance’ Around Whole Foods
- Taliban Fighters Are Unimpressed With McDonald’s Food
- Grumpy Del Taco Manager Fired After Not Understanding How Easy It Is to Post a Video Online
- Will Chickpea Water Be the Next Kale?
- Tony Danza’s Side Hustle Is Selling Mozzarella