Nearby Subway Stops
6 at 77th St.
- Sake and Soju
- Full Bar
60th St. to 92nd St., FDR Dr. to Second Ave.
This venue is closed.
Another branch in a burgeoning Thai chainlet challenges the conventional wisdom that the authenticity of an ethnic restaurant can be measured by its grubbiness (the more worn the Formica, the better the food). The deft kitchen here overcomes a strikingly mod décor, a persistent electro soundtrack, and fancified presentations to turn out well-seasoned, extremely tasty versions of classics like soft, wide rice noodles in an addictive black-bean sauce; and a roster of fresh-seafood specials.Recommended Dishes
Panang beef curry with lime leaves, $10
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu