Nearby Subway Stops
L at First Ave.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Outdoor Dining
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Reservations Not Required
- Online Reservation
- Beer and Wine Only
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
This venue is closed.
Spina is the latest to inhabit 175 Avenue B (before it, there was Uovo, Panicifico, Paolina, etc.). The restaurant was only open a day and neighbors were already grumbling that the East Village hardly needs another trattoria (at this rate we’re tempted to expand that to New York in general), but PR is calling this a “fresh pasta house,” and just in case you forget it, there’s a pastamaker named Blanca right in the dining room, plus Joseph Marcus in the kitchen, who spent time at Cafe Boulud and Picholine.
- Introducing the Pie Sundae, Which You Can Go and Eat â€‹Right Now
- CafĂ© Henrie’s Light, Bright Dinner Menu Launches Tonight
- Mayor de Blasio Urges New Yorkers to Avoid Chick-fil-A
- FBI Apprehends Whole Foods Customer It Says Sprayed Mouse Poison in the Store
- Grim New Study Says Some Pacific Oysters Contain ‘a Cocktail of Pharmaceuticals’