Nearby Subway Stops
L at First Ave.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Outdoor Dining
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Reservations Not Required
- Online Reservation
- Beer and Wine Only
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
This venue is closed.
Spina is the latest to inhabit 175 Avenue B (before it, there was Uovo, Panicifico, Paolina, etc.). The restaurant was only open a day and neighbors were already grumbling that the East Village hardly needs another trattoria (at this rate we’re tempted to expand that to New York in general), but PR is calling this a “fresh pasta house,” and just in case you forget it, there’s a pastamaker named Blanca right in the dining room, plus Joseph Marcus in the kitchen, who spent time at Cafe Boulud and Picholine.
- Colonia Verde’s Next Sunday Asado Features Alex Raij and Fany Gerson
- Levain Bakery, and Its Tremendous Cookies, Are Moving to a Bigger Space
- Starbucks Introduces Nitrogen-Infused Cold Brew, Just Wants to Be One of the Cool Kids
- ‘Renegade’ Ice-Cream Trucks Terrorizing Mister Softee Drivers
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus