Mon-Fri, 7:30am-5:30pm; Sat-Sun, 10am-4pm
Nearby Subway Stops
F, M at 23rd St.; N, R at 23rd St.; 6 at 23rd St.; 1 at 18th St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Great Desserts
- Online Ordering
- No Alcohol
Spoon Catering has grown big enough to spawn a takeout storefront, Tablespoon, adjacent to its commercial kitchen in the studio-saturated Flatiron district. Open weekdays for breakfast and lunch, the picturesque shop features fresh, springy salads, like baby spinach and arugala with dried cherries and Saga blue cheese, and sandwiches along the epicurean lines of prosciutto with fontina, basil pesto mayo, and arugula. There’s also enough cookies and dessert bars to fuel countless coffee breaks, and specials are plucked straight from the catering gig du jour.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu