Mon-Thu, 11am-11pm; Fri, 11am-midnight; Sat, noon-midnight; Sun, noon-11pm
Nearby Subway Stops
1 at Houston St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Dine at the Bar
- Good for Groups
- Outdoor Dining
- Full Bar
Broome St. to 11th St., Mercer St. to West St.
This addition to the proliferating pizza chainlet that includes Gruppo, Posto, and Vezzo, Spunto shares all the requisite DNA: gold-leaf window signage, a name that ends in “o,” and a menu of ultra-thin-crust pizzas. The West Village outpost is equipped with 64 seats, a liquor license, a gas-fired brick oven, and entrances on both Carmine Street and Seventh Avenue South. But what most distinguishes it from other local parlors is the range of toppings and combinations, from the Shroomtown (portobello, shiitake, button mushrooms, white-truffle oil) to Chickpotle (chipotle chicken, pineapple, and cilantro)
- Founder of Acclaimed Whiskey Brand WhistlePig Ousted Over Fraud Accusations
- Olive Garden Stakes Its Future on ‘Spaghetti Pie’
- Pravda, Another Formerly Trendy Soho Relic, Will Close Next Month
- Scientists May Have Discovered a Way to Keep Bananas Fresh at Least Twice As Long
- New York Accuses Domino’s of Helping Franchisees Steal Workers’ Wages