Mon-Thu, 11:30am-11pm; Fri, 11:30am-midnight; Sat, 10am-midnight; Sun, 10am-11pm
Nearby Subway Stops
1, 2, 3 at 72nd St.; B, C at 72nd St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Outdoor Dining
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
A glass-enclosed sidewalk charmer, the awkwardly named @SQC welcomes children of all ages with items like crispy chicken, soups, and Belgian-style frites. Adults love Scott Quentin Campbell’s inventive drinks (the Celebration Cocktail is raspberry-flavored Stoli vodka, champagne and pomegranate juice) and beautifully presented dishes. The restaurant’s signature “life in a cup” hot chocolate is so rich it’s on both the drink and the dessert menus.Extra
@SQC offers a variety of drinks, including fruitinis (virgin martinis) and $10 martinis.Recommended Dishes
Calamari, $10; crab cakes, $14; fried oysters, $9
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu