Nearby Subway Stops
1 at 50th St.; E, M at Fifth Ave.-53rd St.; N, Q, R at 57th St.-Seventh Ave.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Classic NY
- Good for Groups
- Kids' Menu
- Late-Night Dining
- Teen Appeal
- Online Ordering
- Full Bar
42nd St. to 64th St., Park Ave. to Tenth Ave.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
This venue is closed.
This 70-year-old classic deli plies the neighborhood with triple-decker pastrami and salami behemoths named after celebrities. There is lots of space inside, crayons and toys for the kids, and a menu that thankfully offers “half-sandwiches,” if you don't feel like eating leftovers for three days. The matzo brei or cheese blintzes are always-comforting.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu