- READER REVIEWS
This venue is closed.
Star 64 takes the old Reese’s peanut-butter cup tag line—two great tastes that taste great together—and applies it to French and Southern cuisines. It helps that Star 64 treats the transatlantic syncretism not with stultifying high-mindedness but with punk-rock attitude. The cavernous former garage plays good indie rock, the waiters and waitresses look like models, and you can get a $4 can of Tecate all gussied up with a salt rim and a slice of lime.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu